Another year almost goes passed by. Time for doing this new years resolutions thing again.
Let’s look back first, and see what I have accomplished in 2011.
Work hard on my MYOB works. Make the project we’re working on a big success!
- Work smart on my freelance works. Try getting recurring income.
Rails 3 is out for a while now. I WILL make a pet RoR app this year! Get myself into Test Driven Development and study Behaviour Driven Development. Keep spending quality time with family. At least 2 road trips. Take over the duty of sending Oscar to his childcare (that is 3 mornings a week).
Okay! 5 out of 6 items are stiked out. Not too bad!
Now, look forward. In 2012, here are the things I want to make happen.
- I’ll be re-joining MYOB and work on a new project. I want a big success on that!
- Keep working on freelance recurring income. I believe things will work out this year.
- Finish off my Rails 3 side project.
- Keep doing morning and afternoon childcare runs (3 days a week).
- Family time! Again, at least 2 family trips.
- EDITED: Do exercise to lose weight.
This is it! I’ll see how things are tracking by the end of 2012!